With WordPress Manager, WP Smush Pro allows you to maximize image compression.
The plugin compresses images by removing metadata from Jpeg files, improves data compression on files, converts Gif files into PNGs, and reduces file size by extracting color that can be used in indexed images.
WP Smush Pro compresses images quickly and efficiently, freeing up storage space and allowing the website to run with high performance.
See more Cache Plugin, improve WordPress page load speed
Features WP Smush Pro – Image Optimiz for WordPress
- Super Smush – 2x compression
- Automatically adjust photos for uploadUnlimited Image Press Monthly
- Global CDN Smush Pro
- Compress large images up to 32MB
- Automatically change image size
- Instantly uploads off-screen images
- Next Generation WebP File Converter
- Conversion of Smart PNG to JPEG
- Press images with just one click
- Smush compresses the image and saves the original image file in case it recovers
- Lost compaction lost high quality
- Amazon S3 plugin integration
- Compatible with NextGEN Library
- Capture EXIF data
- WP Retina 2x plugin support
- Envira Library Support
- Avada Fusion Builder Support
- smushing dedicated server
- HTTPS Encryption Browser
- WPML Media Compatibility
- Non-losing pressure
- Unused color gamut from indexed images
- Progress reports and space conservation
- Press personal photos
- Asynchronous compression ensures server performance…
What’s New in 3.9.7?
- Fixed option to resize default CDN that creates problems with images.
- Add a CDN and lazy load load with Soliloquy slider.
- The lazy native upload automatically disabled the enable option.
- Lazy loading and split CDN page upgraded.
- Enhanced image capture size enhancement.
- Focused images with related methods not processed by CDN.
- Fixed pages with lazy uploads showing errors during W3C verification.
- NextGen Re-Smush UI has also been updated.
- The settings for resizing the static image do not respect the maximum size.
- Upgrade: Directory Smush processing image
- Upgrade: CDN background image processing functionality
- Fix: WooCommerce breaking Smush onboarding dialogue
- And other minor bug fixes and improvements.
for more Click